We have developed a mobile application which is actually a business on mobile internet. This application is actually web software or application but developed for WAP or Mobile platform we can call it Mobile Application. As we talked about type of application this application is for online business through mobile formerly known as m commerce. Below we can see detailed features list for this mobile application.
- Here User can login to the mobile web application [Customer/Order Management Application] to their account with valid username/password. If user will enter wrong username/password or he is not allowed to login during that time period by admin or either his login is disabled by admin then he will be prompted on login page with proper message. On successful login user will be directed to main mobile page.
- This is main screen of application. User can access major functionalities of application from here.
- Here user can search customer data using given criteria like "Customer name", "City", "Zip", "Miles" and "State".
- After pressing "Search" button it will check the customer catalog and will return all customer details that matched passed criteria with formatted display.By filtering for selected criteria user can get customer list from catalog and list customer details based on page size in terms of "customer name", "Address", "City", "State", "Tel", "Fax" etc. Here we have also placed related links for customer like "Order History", "Last Order and Cancel Date", "Customer Latitude/longitude Spot on Google Map" and "Full Customer Info". Here we also display message for "# of customer records filtered" out of all orders from the catalog.
Customer Order History
- In customer's order history it shows each order full details for that customer like: "Booked Amount", "Cancelled Amount", "Cancelled %", "Active Amount", "Shipped Amount" etc. and each order details separated properly with block. User can also filter customers order details based on Year by selecting the Year value from Drop Down or by selecting "Order Date" Or "Cancel Date" then order details records will be filtered further based on this criteria
Customer's Last Order
- Here user can view last order values with respect to Mfr value for which this customer has placed orders. These records are grouped with proper paging to display it in proper format in mobile screen.
Customer's Last Cancel Date
- Here user can view last cancel date with respect to Mfr value for which this customer has placed orders. These records are grouped with proper paging to display it in proper format in mobile screen.
Customer's More Information
- Here user can get Full detail of selected customer because on view customer screen we just display selected fields but on this page user can check full details for that customer like below information: along with "Customer Name","Address1","City","State" etc here it also includes 5 Contact groups like: "Contact2", "tel2", "fax2", "mobile2", "email2, "Contact3", "tel3", "fax3", "mobile3", "email3" etc.
- By Clicking on above link selected customer will be placed on Google Map based on his value of Latitude/Longitude using Google Map's Mobile API.
- By filtering for selected criteria user can get order list from catalog and list order details based on page size in terms of "PO", "Mfr code", "Cust", "MktCode", "OrdDate", "CancelDate", "Booked Amount", "Active Amount", "Open Amount", "Representative1", "Representative2" and each order with above detail separated with proper block. Here we also display message for "# of order records filtered" out of all orders from the catalog.
- Here we have provided different kind of reports for customers order for Manufacturer and Representative.
We have many kind of reports based on duration of order placed like below:
- "Booking for today by rep w/tot"
- "Booking for today by mfr w/tot"
- "Booking for this week by rep w/tot"
- "Booking for this week by mfr w/tot"
For report based on "Representative" it will find all reps who have orders for selected report duration For e.g. For "Booking for this week by rep" will find all reps who have orders for this week and their order details with "Booked", "Open" and "Active" amount. Same way for report based on "Manufacturer" it will find all mfrs who have orders for selected report duration For e.g. For "Booking for this week by mfr" will find all mfrs who have orders for this week and their order details with "Booked", "Open" and "Active" amount.