On 15th Aug, 2012, ASP.NET Development Framework 4.5 was released. Being an upgraded version of ASP.NET, it was bound to have elevated features in its framework. Only Windows Vista or later supports ASP.NET 4.5. This framework makes use of Common Language Runtime 4.0 along with additional features of runtime.
The Latest News:
The latest version of ASP.NET is ASP.NET 4.5.2 that was released on 5 May 2014. It is an upgrade of Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1. This framework was designed for Windows Forms applications to improvise high DPI scenarios. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 is highly compatible with higher level of HTTP header inspection reliability. Its modification methods can asynchronous worker tasks- a renovated path for background scheduling. Its offline package is designed for the times when web installer would fail to work due to no internet connectivity.
The Core Features of ASP.NET 4.5 are:
- It has an ability to limit the attempts before time out of the regular expression engine as to how long it can resolve a regular expression before.
- It can define the nature of an application domain.
- It provides console support to encode Unicode (UTF-16).
- It backs the versioning of cultural string ordering as well as data comparison.
- Retrieval of resources may enhance performance
- Improvement in Zip compression to reduce the compressed file’s size.
- It is capable of customizing reflection context so as to override behavior of default reflection via Custom Reflection Context class.
What New ASP.NET Development Framework 4.5.2 Will Offer?
New APIs for ASP.NET applications: The new methods will allow you to inspect as well as alter response headers or status code. This is highly efficient with peak level of reliability.
Resizing in Windows Forms controls: This is an expanded feature in ASP.NET 4.5.2. System DPI settings can be used to resize components of Windows Forms.
New Workflow Feature: This will promote Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) transaction. MSDTC can be performed within the domain of the respected app without any extra unmanageable coding.
Profiling Improvements: The newly added profiling APIs need dependent assemblies that are instantly loadable by the profiler rather than being loaded after complete initiation of the app.
Debugging Improvements: The newly introduced debugging APIs get efficiently integrated with the profiler. The metadata inserted by the profiler, local variables and compiler produced code are accessible while debugging.
Event Tracing Changes: Event Tracing for Windows enables Advanced Power Management (APM) to offer lightweight tools that can precisely track the costs of individual requests as well as activities that cross threads.
Why Should You Choose ASP.NET 4.5.2?
- ASP.NET MVC and Web APIs are unified into a single programming model.
- Dependency injection is out of the box feature.
- Deploy the runtime.
- Deploy framework with your application.
- NuGet everything – even the runtime itself.
To know more about ASP.NET development framework 4.5.2, contact us or mail us. We will deliver you with fine ASP.NET solutions. For your ease you can post your projects on our email id: email@example.com. Our business development teams will be happy to serve you round the clock. We have a huge team of ASP.NET professionals who are willing to serve you at your convenience. We have no long waiting queues and hence your queries will be attended and resolved quickly. Avail our best consultation services as well as simultaneously get the best quote for your project. Speak to our senior advisers for further assistance.
Drop us an email today and be part of our professional family!