The client is an industry leader delivering banking solutions which includes Transaction Management, Account Management, Reconciliation Process, Bill Payments etc.
Client would like to have a banking platform to manage Accounts, Financial Transactions, Payments with large volume of Data processing in real time.
Client wanted to have a portal with below key features and also looking for AMS (Application Maintenance and Support) of same.
- Manage accounts securely
- Manage transactions
- Manage Reconciliation process
- Processing large volume of data in real time
- Data security, Backup and Recovery practices as per Banking compliance standards
Spring Boot, Glue (Authentication), Kong API (Authorization), Hadoop, AWS API, OAuth 2.0, Mifos, Kafka – q, MongoDB, Elastic Search
Banking Domain experts at WeblineIndia transformed every requirement of the client into a robust solution.
Few highlights –
- ACL based user management with different roles and permissions
- Secured Accounts and Transactions management
- Handling of huge Data traffic at any point of time without failure
- Scheduled reports for different activities such as, Various Intraday Core Banking Reports, Reconciliation Report, Weekly/Monthly Statements etc.
Both, The Business and Household users can use a single platform easily for every Banking need.
- Cent percent reliability with zero unplanned outages
- Notifications as per user’s choice without any unscrupulous calls/messages
- Secured and handy payments mechanism under one platform for every biller set by users.